Below is a list of items we utilize in the family kitchen area on our Inpatient Unit and in our homecare patients’ homes.
- Peanut butter crackers
- Snack cakes
- Microwavable soups, mac and cheese, meals, etc.
- Any kind of frozen prepared meals
- Canned drinks and bottled water
- Canned fruit (individual serving sizes are best)
- Instant grits and oatmeal
- Individual servings of cereal and apple sauce
- Fruit bars
- Frozen sausage biscuits
- Paper towels
- Disposable plates and cups
We can also accommodate fresh meals; some of our groups will make soups, or chili & cornbread, as well as pizza and sandwich kits. We can also use homemade cakes and cookies. Mid-week and weekends are a good time to have extra food. It really means a lot to the families to have a good meal. These are just some suggestions. Anything you choose to do will be greatly appreciated. If you have an idea you want to pursue, please let us know. Thank you again for your interest. It is only with strong community support that we are able to do what we do.
If you wish to schedule a donation or have questions about donating or volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Sandy Milling.